Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 155

Thread: NEW PEOPLE

  1. #131
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ghosty:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by SxDxpirate13:
    oh don't give me this "i'm to old" crap, i don't EVER want to hear anyone say that. i'm never going to be to old to do anything!*!*!*!
    age is just a # [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">The 'old' part is kind of an inside joke. Back in the days of Mike Ness chat I wouldn't give my age so KoF decided I must be 87. That was my 'official' board age. It's Three years later so I must be 90.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">hehehe... well i figured you were exaggerating a little when you said 90, but there are too many people around here complaining about age..too young..too old...who cares
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  2. #132
    Inactive Member ghosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just in Houston long enough to see Hank III then off to Austin the next morning.

    http://fitzlive.com/shows.html

  3. #133
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw he was coming, but I'm not familiar with him. What's the music like?

  4. #134
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I were in Austin, I'd be there for Fear and Hank III. It looks like the rest of the bands blow.

  5. #135
    Inactive Member ghosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wark:
    I saw he was coming, but I'm not familiar with him. What's the music like?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Two totally different sets. One country (with an edge) and one screaming metal. He's got a couple of CDs but they don't really capture any of it. If PM works around here, send me your snail addy and I'll give you a sample. In any event, it's only $15. Give it a shot.

  6. #136
    Inactive Member Mattabilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2003
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wark, go to your music store and check out Hank III! That's an order! Just kidding, Hank III is great his voice is so much like his grandfathers. With all the old country you listed in a previous post you will really dig Hank III.

  7. #137
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll take your word for it, maybe I'll see you at the show then Ghosty.

  8. #138
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  9. #139
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'll go check it out. I looked on the web but only found some pretty twangy country. (much like his grandpa) But I think I'm going to go see him this next coming month. And it looks like the Reverend is coming to Houston the end of Janruary!

  10. #140
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I PM'd you Ghosty!! Did it work?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •